HOMESAFE Wireless Home Security System - Motion Detection
Easy to operate motion detection security system from HOMESAFE® will sound an alarm and dial up to 5 preset phone numbers to let you know activity has been detected or a door or a window has been opened in your home. A land line with tone dialing is required.
- Eliminate costly monthly monitoring fees - saves you money!
- Simple to install - wireless units require no ugly cables
- Easy to program base unit keypad lets you arm and disarm with no hassle
- Automatically calls up to 5 numbers you program
- Person receiving the call will have the option to listen in on the room, broadcast their voice through the control unit, or disarm the system
- Set to sound alarm when any of the motion sensors is triggered
- Expandable, compatible with up to 14 additional HomeSafeÂ® wireless sensors (HA-MOTION and HA-SENSOR)
HOW IT WORKS
1. When the door/window sensor or motion detector is triggered, it sounds an alarm and sends a signal to the base unit.
2. The base unit dials the first telephone number of your programmed list.
3. The person answering the call will hear a prerecorded alert message.
4. That person will have the option to listen in on the room, broadcast their voice through the base unit, or disarm the system.
5. If there is no answer, or if the person doesn't disarm the system, it will dial the next number on your programmed list.
Base Kit Includes: 1 Main Base Control Unit with Programmable Keypad and 105db alarm siren (with AC adaptor), Wireless Window/Door Sensor, wireless transmission range to base unit of 300' feet, Wireless Motion Detector Sensor, detection range up to 8 yards, detection angle up to 110 degrees, wireless transmission range to base unit of 300' feet, 1 remote control with panic feature for arming and disarming the unit. Mounting hardware and accessories, batteries and manual.
Dowload Manual here: Instruction Manual HA-SYSTEM
Customize your system by adding more sensors to your base unit to cover additional rooms and points of entry...
This HOMESAFE WIRELESS HOME SECURITY SENSOR is a double sensor that detects vibration and when your door/window has been opened. It has a wireless radio frequency range of 300 feet. When triggered the RF signal activates the alarm. Uses one 9-volt battery (not included). Easily protect every window and door of your home.
|This HOMESAFE WIRELESS HOME SECURITY MOTION SENSOR can detect motion from up to 8 meters away and has 110 degree motion detection angle. It has a wireless radio frequency range of 300 feet. When triggered the RF signal activates the alarm. Uses one 9-volt battery (not included). Easily protect every window and door of your home.|
Add additional remotes to your order for extra convenience!
Extend the alarm sound range of you system with a siren!The Wireless Outdoor Siren has a 120db high output alarm. It has 3 alarm functions siren + signal light, signal light only, siren only, delay timer 0-10s. The siren has an automatic shut off. Every 30 seconds the alarm will turn on and off once the alarm is triggered until its reset. The siren comes with power adaptor and wall mount. It will work with 4 AAA batteries (not included)
Usually ships in:
- +Hidden Cameras
- +CCTV Camera Systems
- Vehicle Dash Cameras
- Dummy Cameras
- +Bug Detectors
- Phone Recorders
- GPS Loggers
- Audio Recorders
- GPS Tracking
- Personal Alarms
- Alarm Systems
- Security Flashlights
- Car Security and Safety
- Metal Detectors
- +Home Safety And Security
- Security Mail Boxes
- Keyless Door Locks
- +Diversion Safes
- Combination Safes
- Gun Safes - Conceal and Carry
- Conceal & Carry Purses
- +CCTV Security Cameras
- WiFi Home Control
- Survival Gear